How to order cool things from Threadwell
- Pick what you love
- Pick the color of the item you love
- Pick your monogram style
- Think about what color you want the monogram to be
- Let us know what letters for a monogram or initials or even fun text
- Add to cart, rinse and repeat...
Call Threadwell and talk to us! We will help you make final selections – color, style and more!
More to think about…
- In house production time fluctuates during peak holiday seasons. Typically, turnaround is 5-7 business days for embroidery and vinyl decal orders, however, accommodations can be made for rush orders with an additional fee.
- If you have a 'need by date', please let us know so we can make sure your item arrives on time.
- We accept Visa, MC and Amex or can ship to you COD
- Orders can be shipped anywhere via UPS or US Mail. A shipping fee of $15 will be charged for the first 3 items and orders over $150 ship for free! Larger orders may incur additional charges (this includes gift wrapping and hand delivery to the post office).
- For an extra charge of $26 per address we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states.
- Local Delivery is available upon request and in-store pickup is always free.
We love monograms! We love to talk to you about your monogram! We will make suggestions on how to make the best of a monogram and what to do to make your monogram special. Every monogram is something to cherish.
We can also do custom embroidery. Think about putting someone’s silly signature on cocktail napkins for an anniversary party. Or how about a drawing of your home, on hand towels. Or how about your daughter’s first picture of the baby, on a hooded towel. Or how about “I love Grandfather” written by a young hand, on a golf towel. Or how about sailboats on everything, or crowns for everyone – the choices are endless!
We have a store full of perfect gifts for everyone – be sure to call us for ideas.
All orders are created with care and respect. Personalized items may not be returned or exchanged. Mistakes can happen occasionally, and, if we have made one on your order please contact us within five business days of receipt at email@example.com.
Return/exchange fine print:
Please inspect your order upon rreceipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method, less shipping charges. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Usually, we can accommodate a request for an exchange. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.